Monday, November 16, 2015

Glitter & Gold

[Italian and english]
Che bello, manca poco a Natale ormai, e come ogni anno sto preparando le pagine per il mio DD! Quest'anno sono un po' in difficoltà a prendere qualsiasi decisione, il formato, che tipo di fogli usare come base, la rilegatura... solo di una cosa sono sicurissima, voglio tanto glitter e tanto oro! :)
Yeeh, it's almost Christmas, and like I do every year I'm preparing the pages for my DD! This year I'm having some hard time in making any decision, the size, the type of paper to use as a base, the binding... of one thing only I am quite sure, I want a lot of glitter and gold!

Intanto ho provato varie tecniche per capire quale usare, voglio sporcare i fogli con brillantini dorati, e ho provato con la colla diluita. Ecco il risultato, che adoro!
Meanwhile, I have tried various techniques to figure out which one to use, I want to splatter the page with gold glitter, and I tried it with diluted glue. Here is the result, which I love!


La stessa tecnica l'ho provata spruzzando la colla, invece che lanciandola con il beccuccio, e il risultato è più o meno simile, con pattern diversi.
I tried the same technique spraying the glue, instead of throwing it with the spout, and the result is more or less similar, with different patterns.



Altra cosa dorata che ho provato è stato il Color Shine di Heidi Swapp, mi piace molto l'effetto ovattato che ha la spruzzata, e anche le macchie tonde create lasciando colare dall'alto l'inchiostro.
Another golden thing I tried was the Color Shine by Heidi Swapp, I really like the effect of the muffled splash, and even the round spots created  by the leaking ink.


Per ultimo, ho provato un tampone dorato comprato nuovo per l'occasione, anche questo mi ha stupito, non pensavo venisse così bene!
Finally, I tried a new golden inkpad bought for the occasion, it surprised me, I did not think it was so good!



Adoro l'oro!!!! 
I love gold!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment